TCER provides external evaluation services designed to assist school districts and other educational entities in developing new programs and improving existing projects. Through carefully focused evaluation activities, including interviews and surveys of project stakeholders as well as analyses of program data, TCER provides formative and summative assessments designed to support the implementation of highly effective educational programs.
TCER’s formative assessments support program implementation by:
- Identifying baseline indicators of desired outcomes and effects
- Monitoring progress toward program goals
- Identifying strategies to overcoming implementation barriers
- Streamlining project management
- Completing interim reports
TCER’s summative assessments provide overall feedback on program effectiveness, including:
- Long-term outcomes and effects
- What worked, what didn’t, and why
- Sustainablity planning
- Comprehensive reporting of final results
- Communicating findings to a variety of stakeholders
What We Do...
In close collaboration with our clients, TCER develops tailored evaluation services designed to meet grant requirements and the specific needs of individual programs. TCER’s evaluation services include:
- Surveys. TCER develops and administers surveys designed to collect relevant information using a variety of formats, including secure online surveys, paper and pencil surveys, and telephone questionnaires.
- Interviews and Focus Groups. TCER designs interview protocols and conducts interviews and focus groups that gather nuanced information about the stakeholders’ perceptions of program effectiveness.
- Data Collection and Analysis. TCER collects and analyzes quantitative data, including test scores, attendance rates, and graduation outcomes, using rigorous statistical methodologies.
- Presentation of Evaluation Findings. TCER designs reports that present program outcomes clearly and provide guidance for ongoing implementations and/or future projects. Researchers are available to make oral presentations of findings to interested groups, including school board members, community associations, and school staff.